· Tuesday - Thursday, March 6-8 (rot.2): Introduction of ARP & begin research
· Thursday/Friday March 8/9 (rot.3): Confirm Partner/Author choices & cont. research
· Monday, March 12 (rot.1): In-class work day
· Wednesday/Thursday, March 14/15 (rot.3): Outline and preliminary works cited due by end of class
· Thursday/Friday, March 15/16 (rot.4): In-class work day – continue research and/or begin rough draft
· Monday/Tuesday, March 19/20 (rot.1): In-class work day for rough drafts
· Tuesday/Thursday, March 20/22 (rot.2/3): Rough draft of essay with works cited due on one of these two days – MUST TURN IN BEFORE SPRING BREAK!
No homework during Spring Break; however, any work you can do on your paper or planning for your presentation would be a huge advantage to you.
· Tuesday/Wednesday, April 3/4 (rot. 1): Work on revisions – must conference with Mr. Adams either rot.2 or 3 this week
· Monday, April 9 (rot.1): Completed revised drafts due at beginning of class
· Thursday/Friday, April 12/13 (rot.4): Final draft, title page, and corrected works cited due at the beginning of class
· Monday, April 16 (rot.1): In-class work day for work on presentations
*Presentation dates will be set at a later time
You will present a research paper on the author of your choice as approved by your teacher.