Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Off-Campus Access to Databases
If you're off campus, you'll need to log in using your McCallie username and password. Email Mrs. Wadley if you have any questions.
Use these resources to get background information on your topics.
- What background information would help me get an overview of my topic so that I can ask good questions and learn more about it?
- What intriguing questions do I have about this topic?
- What is my plan for research?
- What are all the sources that might be used?
- How do I evaluate the information that I find?
- Have I found enough accurate information to answer all my questions?
- What new understandings did I develop about the topic?